Business Support Broadcast Writer's Guidelines
Have a short article, tip, website review or idea relating to starting or growing a small or home-based business, building a direct sales business, finding a business opportunity, marketing a business or other related topics? Share it with the Business Support Broadcast!
The Business Support Broadcast is looking for contributors of fresh content, and original (first-time use) is great!
If you are a small or home-based business owner, direct sales consultant, or work-at-home-mom (WAHM) and love to write about your business experiences, the lessons you've learned, websites you've found helpful, working at home, business marketing, or anything else of interest to our target audience... we'd love to hear from you!
If your writing meets our editorial needs (which are broad!), literally thousands of readers can find help from your words.
We offer an opportunity to share your expertise by providing information to loyal readers who are interested in working at home and making a better life for themselves and their families.
The Business Support Broadcast currently pays its newsletter and Website writers in unlimited exposure with a short bio and a live link to your Website or email address in the newsletter, and an archived link to your site online.
We need articles for every area of the the Business Support Broadcast.
Possible features include...
• Book reviews
• Business start-up
• Business marketing
• Christians in business
• Free and low-cost business resources
• How-To... do almost anything of interest to our target audience
• Business humor (MUST be clean and in good taste!)
• Interviews with business owners, direct sales consultants and WAHMs
• Business news
• Personal experience
• Tips and tricks
• Website reviews
• Your failures (and lessons learned)
• Your successes
We require one time electronic and print rights for use in the Business Support Broadcast and your permission to post your article at BizSupportGroup.com and our corresponding YahooGroups page indefinitely. You are free to re-submit your article anywhere else you choose at any time after publication - or before, but please don't send articles that have been posted on dozens of websites. While we don't require first-time use, we do want FRESH articles that (hopefully!) our readers haven't seen yet.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT EVERY ARTICLE SUBMITTED. HOWEVER, WE GIVE ALL ARTICLES CAREFUL CONSIDERATION.
Please read and follow submission guidelines carefully. There is a reason for each one and we ask that you abide by them.
• Submit your complete article. We do not require queries.
• Articles cannot be an advertisement for you or your business. They must contain valuable content that our subscribers and website visitors would want to read about, though they may mention your business, if appropriate.
• You may include a resource box of up to four (4) lines to promote you and your business or products at the end of your article.
• Articles should be 300 - 750 words in length and should be related to the topic areas as noted above.
• Articles must be in good taste. We reserve the right to determine what is "in good taste." We reserve the right to refuse any information for publication with or without apparent reason.
• Only submissions that are appropriate for our target audience will be accepted. We do not publish information on alternative lifestyles, adult only topics, gambling, astrology, tobacco, alcohol, gaming, passion parties, or non-Christian religious themes regardless of how they relate to business.
• No profanity or vulgarity will be accepted.
• We love original, unpublished articles but will accept articles that have had limited publication elsewhere. The author retains all rights to the article save those as mentioned above.
• It's not necessary that you write like a pro, simply that you write from your heart... but PLEASE proofread your work!
• The Business Support Broadcast will create a live link to the email address and/or Website included in your resource box, if applicable. Please include this information in your submission.
• We reserve the right to edit all articles for space and grammar and to better meet the needs of Business Support Group readers.
• Articles must be submitted in TEXT format only. MS Word or other formatted files will NOT be opened and will be deleted without further notice.
• Please format ALL Website addresses with "http://" and the address (no quotes). Example: http://bizsupportgroup.com
• Please format ALL email addresses with "mailto:" and the address (no quotes). Example: mailto:email@example.com
If you understand and agree to these guidelines, contact us to submit your article now!
We encourage you subscribe to the Business Support Broadcast to be notified of changes to our submissions requirements and to see your article when published.
Thank you... God bless!